Moose in the Closet



The Devil Wears Payless


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Since beginning this exercise in consumptive consumer consumption of the costly kind, I had been corrupting people. Well, two people. It's a start. A friend told me awhile ago that she ordered something from Posh Girl Vintage. Today, I got an email from another friend telling me she bought shoes from Overstock and purchased a Fussy shirt.

My heart sings. I'm a bad influence and I LOVE IT.

So here I am, planning to corrupt you all once again. By requesting that you take a gander at this:


This hand-tooled high heel is a remake of a 1940s style from Remix Vintage Shoes. As one who loves vintage shoes, but 1. Can never find them in size 9 (apparently, no woman was large enough to need a size 9 until around 1983), 2. They're always falling apart and/or super expensive.

These are also super expensive, but aren't your feet worth it? (Mine aren't. But yours may be. Take a picture for me.)


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3