Moose in the Closet



Best Shirts Ever


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am avoiding the shopping like I would shun a barrel of rabid weasels. No, really. It's been a whole 10 minutes. But this, this cannot be ignored. You must love the Fussy shirt. You are required to love the Fussy shirt. Because I love the Fussy shirt and we all know that I am always right. (It's true. It's genetic.)


They also come with this delightfully impertinent logo:


Rumor has it that these shirts inexplicably make your boobs look bigger. If that's not worth $20, I don't know what is.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3