Moose in the Closet



Hurling Pink Rocks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I cannot deny my girliness. In kindergarten, I would arrive in frilly dresses at birthday parties whose invitations clearly stated "We will be getting dirty." (PS: They weren't kidding.) My room was pink. Very pink. My goth punk phase was short-lived and lazy. (It consisted of dying my hair red and buying a black t-shirt.) Hi, my name is Moose and my first word was "shoes."

This necklace lives up to that embarrassing reputation. I would wear it with pride. You know, if I actually owned one.


As I don't, I will gaze at its internet counterpart and match it to those Christian Louboutin beauties down there while patting myself on the back for my imaginary good taste.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3