Moose in the Closet



My Ode to Shoes Continues


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I officially have a new favorite shoe crush. Christian Louboutin can do no wrong. Especially not with blue patent lovelies like these:


They make me think spring picnics in the park. (Though I would never dare wear expensive shoes to a park or anywhere else.) They make me think May dinner at Boulevard. (That may actually happen, though not wearing these shoes). They make me think, you will never be able to afford expensive shoes unless you go into corporate law. (I have no interest in corporate law.) So there you have it.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3