Moose in the Closet



In the Classic Tradition of Orange Cats


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have a strange new affinity for rubber stamps. You remember those, the ones you smacked into an inkpad and smeared all over the walls. You probably did this when you were 8. I am tempted to do it now. Especially with this guy:


If you want rubber stamps, you can't do better than paper source. Perfect for decorating stationary, place cards, holiday gifts or distressingly white kitchen walls.

I check back rather often to see if they've added a moose. The second they do, I'm snapping it up.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3