Moose in the Closet



My Love Affair with Bluefly Continues


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In my imagination - the imagination where I make a lots of money blogging, global warming is a product of Hollywood, and my closet is even bigger than it already is (yes, THAT imagination) - this is a perfect weekend shirt:


Pretty but comfortable. Lovely with jeans. Excellent for running out to the store and getting caught by the paparazzi who mistake me for Liv Tyler. On Planet Reality, this shirt would be saved for special occasions while I wore my ratty college t-shirt to the store. The store where no one will mistake me for Liv Tyler.

Don't need to waste any imaginings on the price, though - $26 is not too shabby for such a shirt find. One of you needs to buy this and report back. Don't fail me, internet.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3