Moose in the Closet



Usual Beach Costume: T Shirt


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



J. Crew calls this a beach dress. Have you ever worn a strapless dress on the beach? I haven't. Perhaps J. Crew shoppers are a hardier brand of style mavens than I am.


True to the nature of corporate machines who have cottoned on to the fact that people (people like me, at any rate) will buy things that look cute with other things, J. Crew has included this pair of red suede sandals in the recommendations at the bottom of the page. I wouldn't wear these on the beach either.


But such an outfit definitely deserves space in my internet closet. Alarmingly attractive.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3