Moose in the Closet



Abandoning You To the Fickle Winds of Commerce


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I bought two pairs of white flip flops for my impending vacation. Day flip flops and evening flip flops. I'm totally serious. One pair is plastic, the other has sequins. Feel free to laugh at me now.

Yes, I admit it. When I heard I was getting a totally undeserved vacation here:


I didn't begin researching local history or investigating the best places for local cuisine. I began wondering what shoes I would bring. I dreamt of kitten heels and cork wedges, sandals and saucy flowered flip flops. Then reality set in and I realized that 12 pairs of shoes were neither affordable nor packable.

This is all to say that Moose in the Closet is taking a two-week hiatus. I may be updating my other blog, Moose in the Kitchen, but I probably will not be updating this one. So, talk amongst yourselves, laugh at my glitter evening flip flops, and check back in two weeks.

Happy shopping!


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3