Moose in the Closet



Dear Santa Claus,


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know that it's April and you're still on vacation, but I really need this skirt.


It's a quality of life issue. Nanette Lepore is my new love and she really needs to be in my closet. It can't wait until December. Besides, when I wait until December I think I must get lost in the shuffle because you tend to bring me things like books. Not $330 skirts that I think I need but probably really don't. The starving children and all. (Because they need the skirts? Twenty years later I'm still trying to work out this argument.)

I don't want to disturb your hammock time, so perhaps you could delegate this to one of your assistants. No need for special delivery, the post office will do.

Many thanks,

Moose Who Desperately Needs a Nanette Lepore Skirt


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3