Moose in the Closet



Resembling a Grownup at Work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm lazy. I'll be the first to admit this. I loves me the clothes, but I'm also too late getting out of bed in the morning to do more than throw on the first t-shirt in the pile. I always look like a college student whose collection of staples is none too adventurous.

In the spirit of learning how to dress like a grownup (don't worry, I won't actually do it), I poked around ye olde internet for inspiration. My inspiration seemed to come in the form of Grownups Don't Wear Color. Perhaps I will remedy that tomorrow. For now, here's a nice little tailored outfit that I will never be seen in. Lovely though it is.




Wouldn't that skirt and little cashmere sweater look great with a pair of high black boots? I thought so too. Both from blue fly.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3