Moose in the Closet



My Books Deserve To Be Carried In Something Good


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



People spent a lot of time writing those books - they should have a carrying case that recognizes this effort.

If you're going to spend a lot of money on one item, it seems reasonable to spend it on your purse. You carry it with you everywhere, you want it to last, and you want to look good while it does its high-quality lasting thing. When I get to the point where I buy for quality rather than "Hey! It's three dollars cheaper at Marshall's!" I will buy myself a nice bag. Like this snazzy little Kate Spade number:


The fact that it matches all my shoes is only part of its appeal. Nice leather, gorgeous color, classic design: This may be the perfect bag. If it's not, don't tell me.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3