Moose in the Closet



Another Pair of Red Shoes I Don't Need and Won't Be Buying


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



But I like to visit them online anyway:


One of the many reasons I won't be buying these (reasons which include credit card debt and too many pairs of red shoes) is that I have a nearly identical pair. Same color, same style, minus the pink flowers. Come to that, I could have these exact shoes. All I need to do is find someone in San Francisco with actual flowers in their front yard (first task: find someone with a front yard) and steal some pink blossoms. Application of the glue gun and voila! Who needs a credit card when you have glue?

Think I could hold up Prada with that same glue gun?


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3