Moose in the Closet



Delicate Hooves Need Fluevogs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Try as I might, words cannot describe my enduring love for Fluevogs. This love has endured, oh, almost three weeks now. Ever since I pranced into a Fluevogs store on Haight Street and was forced to drag myself out again, minus the six pairs of hallelujah-inspiring footwear that I wanted. I pined, I wasted, I mourned. For three whole blocks until I found another store. But I remain true to the Fluevog and my devotion to shoes. Especially red ones.


If these don't say librarian with seriously naughty bookshelves, I don't know what would. I will be dressing up in my librarian best as soon as I manage to conjure up the 175 clams it would take to procure these legally. Until then, I visit them and pet the computer screen.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3