Moose in the Closet



Most Recent Purchase: Of the Red Sneaker Variety


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I do love me some red shoes. My last pair of red Simple sneakers was bludgeoned to a pulp by my love. When packing up my things ten minutes after being dumped, I threw my hole-riddled shoes into the trash and never looked back. But I decided last week that it was time for another pair. A pair that won't let water in through the soles. And here they are:



Beautiful. I plan to wear them tomorrow with pride. I'll even avoid the wads of gum on the sidewalk.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3