Moose in the Closet



Anthropologie, You Cunning Wench


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My work location could not be more dangerous for an errant spender. Downtown San Francisco is a shoppers' mecca, and a danger to all with credit cards clutched in their grubby little paws. There is an Anthropologie in the same building as my office. It would enter the realm of pure, unadulterated evil if I could afford anything in it. As I can't, I just visit on my lunch hour. I drool on the racks until the salespeople shoo me away.



I want this dress. It's a gorgeous silk version of the $25 H&M dress I bought in New York two years ago. This is the grownup edition. Luckily, I'm not a grownup yet. Else I might feel bad for wearing rayon.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3