Moose in the Closet



This Is One Saucy Pig


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Olivia is my hero. Aside from her obviously stellar fashion sense, she is also a highly imaginative young porker with many talents. She headlines circuses, builds skyscrapers out of sand, tells tall tales in class, moves cats. She is illustrated by Ian Falconer, an artist for the New Yorker. She is based on his young daughter. I assume that his daughter isn't actually a pig.

I was given the book Olivia Saves the Circus for Christmas. As I already have a copy, I need to regift. If anyone would like it, leave me a comment. The best comment, question, suggestion, or guilty pleasure wins. I'll even pony up for shipping if I don't know you. If there are multiple fabulous comments and I simply can't decide, I'll start making mix CDs or something. The songs won't necessarily be about pigs.

Olivia: She is, in the words of The Manolo, super fantastic.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3