Moose in the Closet



Yummy Stuff


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Cheap perfume smells cheap. This is a quandary. I don't really mind looking cheap, but I don't want to smell like a bordello. But not wanting to smell cheap doesn't come cheap. And, essentially, I am cheap. So maybe I should just admit that I'm cheap and smell that way. But I'm also in denial. Which means I either don't wear perfume or I pony up for the good stuff. This is the good stuff:


A retail therapy expedition back when I was actually making money yielded this particular potion. It smells delicious, cost a lot, and has lasted me a good four or five years. I'm still barely half way through the bottle. As money wasting goes, I've done far worse. And I smell fantastic.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3