Moose in the Closet



Don't Dump Any Raspberry Reductions On These Babies


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mr. Moose and I are going to Quince tomorrow, the restaurant whose very name makes me drool. Many outfits must be scouted.

Now, none of these outfits actually reside in my closet. This is virtual scouting. The scouting one does when one is sublimating one's urge to shop. I am sublimating.

This is indeed similar to several things in my closet, dresses that might give the impression that I spent a lot of time at funerals in 1956. This one is just the right blend for a nice dinner (or funeral). The circle skirt gives the impression that you will fully enjoy your $14 appetizer and simple top to show that you aren't trying too hard.


This navy silk has a beautiful shape: tight waist, full skirt, three quarter sleeves. Also good for those dinners with plenty of cocktails.


Since I do like wearing color, this is nice. Vaguely toga-esque that calls to mind columns and Plato. If Plato wore pink. He may have. Wouldn't be surprised.


I love this color. I think it's called "peacock."

If any of you have more money than I do, the top two dresses are from Posh Girl Vintage, the bottom two are from Max Studio. Now, I'm heading to my closet to choose an outfit I actually own.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3