Moose in the Closet



Mighty Good Taste


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am a rabid advocate of having your own personal style. This term can blanket any number of sins in a haze of self righteousness. If someone says you have bad taste, simply reply, "Step off, philistine. This is my Personal Style."

My personal style? T-shirts. Snoopy, squirrels, meese, pink monsters with ice cream cones riding in wagons, you name it and I have it on a t-shirt. I originally found this prime specimen at mighty goods, run by the maven of good taste, mighty girl:


In the broad hint department, if anyone ever wants to buy me a gift, simply go to mighty goods (especially the women's fashion section) and buy anything there. I will love it.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3