Moose in the Closet



The Holy Grail


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have bad eyes. Bad eyes are expensive. They need to be poked and prodded and checked and get air blown into them. They also need glasses and contacts with all the associated costs. I just made a long overdue eye appointment. Why do you fashion people care? Because, after doing the calculations, I realized that my dream shoes, red patent leather Manolo Blahniks, would be cheaper than the amount I'm going to fork over to the eye doctor next Wednesday. While you all let the horror of that statement sink in, I will share a picture of these shoes. The shoes that would complete me. I don't need a man to complete me. No. I just need a pair of red mary janes. Aren't they perfect? In that life completing sort of way?


Now, please excuse me while I go cry.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3