Moose in the Closet



Resembling a Grownup at Work: Part II


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This ensemble adds a little color to my pseudo I-no-longer-make-the-big-tax-free-bucks-babysitting wardrobe. But not too much color, as grownups aren't really allowed to have fun (Adult Handbook, Chapter 3, Section 9). Grownups pay bills, taxes, and pick up screaming two-year olds. Well, to be fair, I do these things too. Only I drink wine when I pay my bills, tequila when I pay my taxes, and throw the toys right back at the screaming two-year-olds. Before you pass judgment, I do take care to miss their shrieking little noggins. Usually.

Back to the outfit. Gorgeous skirt with a loose, casual shirt. Though I'm a bit torn on the shirt - those sleeves would be bound to collect tomato sauce. Are grownups allowed to eat pizza?




Do love that skirt. Max Studio to thank for both.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3