Moose in the Closet



Rare Kiehl's Sale


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kiehl's devotees know goodness doesn't come cheap. The cash I've spent on oil-free spf 25 and blue herbal moisturizer doesn't bear calculating. Financing a small third-world country would probably be less expensive than keeping my skin from flaking off, erupting in hives, or otherwise leaping from my body in search of a host who's willing to pay what it takes to keep skin happy.

Lovers of this estimable company will be thrilled to know that, until November 27, you can use the code "Friday" to score 20 percent off and free shipping. So go shop. I'll wait.

(Thanks to Delight for the tip.)

Labels: ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3