Moose in the Closet



Boots for Bloggers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Schnozz needs boots. I don't actually scan the internet for random bloggers I believe need help in the footwear department, she declared her need for boots in my presence. Then she gave details. Calf-length black boots, flat heel, size 8.5. I took this to be an invitation. Wouldn't you?

With a stacked heel that's perhaps a tad bit higher than "flat", these Enzo Angiolini Wynne suede knee high boots may not be quite as practical as S. wants. But the classic simplicity must be considered! Especially since they're on sale for $90. I know she's swayed by cheap.


I have these boots in brown. These boots have been admired. Especially with a kicky skirt and white knee socks peeking out. Just sayin'. Banana Republic's Kylar o-ring riding boot is on sale for $99.


My personal favorite from Banana Republic is the (more expensive - typical) Liesl riding boot. $200 buys you less biker chick. Biker chick is awesome, but not necessarily at a job interview. Or Thanksgiving dinner with your grandma. Unless your grandma sports her own biker chick boots. Which, let's face it, would be AWESOME.


I enjoy shopping challenges. If any of you out there would like me to find something for you, just say the word - mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3