Moose in the Closet



All Hail the Pink


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Anyone who's ever had a zit should rejoice with me, pausing only to run out and buy some of this stuff. It's not attractive. Your evening bed mate will think you've contracted poison oak and are self-medicating with calamine lotion. But it works. Avoiding the plaguing wretchedness of pimples is worth $17 in my opinion.


I plastered on some of my new bottle of Mario Badescu drying lotion before climbing into bed and, by morning, my zits had decreased by half. I know how fascinated you are by the workings of my zits (read: not at all), but I'm trying to make a point here. I've never experienced that kind of disappearing action from any of the multiple potions I've tried in my years of troubled pores.

Must be magic.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3