Moose in the Closet



We Just Haven't Seen Enough Red Shoes Around Here Lately


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This isn't the first time I've wished to be British. It's not even the first time today. From the upper-crust accents to the sweeping moors to the sweet shoes, England is the place for me. Were I to land in London right now (with young William's inheritance of course), I would be racing toward these red patent beauties from Beatrix Ong (199 pounds) as soon as my plane hit the tarmac.

I love the round toe, the high (but not too high) heel and, most especially, the strap. A modified mary-jane for Bridget Jones on the pull.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3