Moose in the Closet



The Bright Side of Life Includes Tunics


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tunics are no longer the sole domain of medieval serving wenches or iron-bedecked knights. (Yes, I saw Spamalot this weekend. Be glad I'm not combing the web for sale armor.)

I can officially announce that Urban Outfitters is fresh out of armor. But they do have some lovely sale tunics. Those little numbers after the dollar signs? Take those prices and slash them an additional 15 percent. That, my friends, is the only kind of math I like.

I love this Free People Fuzzy Tunic, and not just because its official title is "Fuzzy Tunic." The back tie gives it shape that's sweet over skinny jeans or vampish when paired with red patent heels. ($90)



The draped sleeves and rich garnet hue of this Lux Oversized Boatneck Tunic make it a perfect choice for fall. ($30)

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3