Moose in the Closet



Strawberry Stripe Clutch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Corduroy and pink stripes are two of my favorite things. Put them on a clutch (another of my favorite things) and I'm two short steps away from bursting into a rousing rendition of "Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens! [something, something] and warm woolen mittens!"

I will spare you.



I'm a big fan of handbags that dress up a simple outfit. This one would do wonders for a jean skirt and pink cashmere sweater or tee. Pick up your own strawberry stripe clutch here for $26.

Labels: ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3