Moose in the Closet



Apocalypse Now


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Check the trees for pork everyone, I just found shorts I like. Shorts I would, thighs allowing, actually wear. These are not formal shorts, mind. Gingham accents and a vintage feel make these two looks perfect for a 1950s-esque summer. You know, now that it's autumn and no one in their right mind is wearing shorts.

Trade those socks and pumps for some sweet lace-up wedges and this outfit would hit the top of my summer rotation:



I'm not sure if it's possible to improve on this one:



Both from Kate Hurst.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3