Moose in the Closet



Fog Enshrouded Bloomie's


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday, San Francisco's first Bloomingdale's opened. My work schedule prevented me from joining the ravening hordes for more than ten minutes, but I did see enough to know that I will soon be drooling over and petting the goods - until some eagle-eye salesperson notes my thin wallet and rabid eyes and boots me out. I goggled at the Chloe boutique and stroked the Marc Jacobs boots - boots I had previously seen only on the internet. The internet, though I love it dearly, is not terribly tactile.

More thorough report to come.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3