Moose in the Closet



Boot-y Bumping


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My hunt for the perfect calf-length brown boot continues. Aside from the price tag, these are just about perfect. The leather just glows. And I bet the cow tasted delicious.


Here is where I begin to stray from my mission. I need boots that are practical for walking. These are patently not. But lace-up! Heels! My brain's magnificent outfit creation system starts working overtime.


Now, I've just lost it. I think the Kors redwood boots and I were meant to be. With barely a nod to my original mission, I embrace the color (red!), the heel (good for the calves!) and the price (big!).


I return to reality on Shopbop's last page o' boots, where I see the boots I might be able to afford. Sort of. They're quite nice, too.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3