Moose in the Closet



Like These?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So do I.

Unfortunately, they're $250. As you may know if you've been here, well, more than once, price is no object when one is pretend shopping. However, I am actually in the market for calf-length flat brown boots. They will be my winter shoes and I will love them. I just have to find them. I found the perfect pair at Aerosoles - comfy, nice leather, in my price range. Bastards didn't have my size. Will not be getting my size because they're out of stock. I am currently on the hunt for another pair. Prospects are looking dim.

As ever, suggestions are welcome.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3