Moose in the Closet



Bibbity Bobbity Boo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm not allowed to shop at the moment. I am attempting to save money. I know. It's as painful for me as it is for you. Such asceticism makes it disheartening to update this blog. But, in the name of consumerism everywhere, I am pushing valiantly forward. By hovering over items I wouldn't be able to purchase even if I hadn't hidden my credit cards at the bottom of the left kitchen cupboard.

Pale pink suede with the bow and kitten heel that makes my ever-girly heart flutter, these Christian Louboutin pumps make me want to climb in a pumpkin and go get tipsy.


Eat your heart out, jealous stepsister in the knockoff Seychelles. Oh, wait. That would be me.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3