Moose in the Closet



Next Stop: Brown Paper Sack


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My taste in handbags could best be described as "boring." When it comes to a purse, I don't want strings hanging off it, I don't want padlocks dangling, I don't want leopard print. I just want a bag that will carry my novel and my snacks and go with everything in my closet.

I am an insult to fashion bloggers everywhere.

So keep your Prada, your Marc Jacobs and your Chloe. My taste is dull and my grapes are sour and I really love this brown leather frame bag from Banana Republic:

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3