Moose in the Closet



Ridiculously Inexpensive Summer Sale


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Words we love to hear, especially from Max Studio. I bought a bride's maid dress at Max Studio and was converted to expensive clothing forever. Or at least until my nonexistent trust fund runs out. You know the one. It's called "visa."

Until they start handing out their lovely clothes for 10 bucks a pop, I wouldn't call the sale ridiculously inexpensive, but it's certainly a bargain compared to their usual price tags. Here are a few of my favorites:

This powder pink camisole made a stunning jump from $118 to $38:


I love the color and the bodice detailing. Perfect with a jean skirt or capris.

White skirts are everywhere these days. I have two. I am obviously a sheep. But they're so pretty (especially this white linen version), that becoming a white-skirted lemming is far preferable to indulging in leggings. (Really, don't do it.) This one jumped is down from $188 to $88:

Labels: , ,


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3