Moose in the Closet



Super Hero


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been informed that t-shirts are not sophisticated. That no well-dressed woman would consider wearing a hot pink cotton shirt with a picture of a fuzzy monster eating an ice cream cone. I ignore these doubters. I love my t-shirts. They're fun, they're machine washable, and my employer pays me too little to complain about my undignified attire. So without further ado, I would like to present the super-sophisticated, super hero tee - next on my list of t-shirts to acquire.



You should also check out the jewelry.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3