Moose in the Closet



Wedding Clutch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was at a wedding on Monday and spent most of my time watching the handbags and the shoes parade past. In the dust. It was dusty, people. Not good for the shoes. The handbags escaped unscathed, unless dropped into the pond after too many glasses of champagne.

This strikes me as the perfect wedding clutch. Beautiful pattern and a simple style. If you like bows. I'm not crazy about the label on the front, but I'm hoping you could just flip it around to hide the blatant agenda pushing.


Many different patterns available for $42 at Sara Langley.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3