Moose in the Closet



They're Baaack...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As soon as you purge something from your closet thinking, "This will never come back" - it comes back. Just to mock you. Case in point: jean skirts. Call me short sighted but I never thought I'd see these again. Yet here they are. What's more, I even like some of them. Updated with an A-line shape (oh, how my thighs loves that!) and a hem that demurely hits the knee, rather than flaunting your superwoman underoos every time you drop something, this Marc Jacobs jean skirt is one that I would happily wear:


Practical and attractive, this baby would pair with virtually any top, pair of shoes or handbag in your closet.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3