Moose in the Closet



Know Thyself


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"You will always be in fashion when you are true to yourself." ~ Maya Angelou

True to yourself and your need for fabulous shoes, that is.


I'm a big fan of simple design and "look at me, I'm awesome" color. Hence, I love these red wedges. The thin strap and tiny buckle make them even better than the rich crimson could manage on its own. Versatile enough for capris and a t-shirt, or a black pencil skirt, or that white halter dress you haven't worn yet, these shoes get the Moose stamp of approval.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3