Moose in the Closet



Neiman Marcus Stylists Unite


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I see women walking around in outfits like this and wonder how in the name of accessorizing do they do it. Does it come in a Perfect Outfit set? Do you have a personal shopper? Do you spend hours putting things together in your closet? Or do you just have a really good eye? Usually these women wander off after the first question so I've never gotten a firm answer. But I wouldn't mind looking this put together once in awhile.


I really like the tailored look of this outfit. Corset-like vest over the white shirt, flared skirt. The belt, the shoes. How do you people do it? SOMEONE TELL ME!

I did find this picture in the Neiman Marcus catalogue though. That may be a factor.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3