Moose in the Closet



Hint, Hint


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have a birthday coming up. My list of friends, relatives and aquaintances does not currently contain anyone who thinks spending $426 on a pair of shoes for my birthday is a worthwhile use of $426. But a girl can dream. I know what I'm going to be dreaming about tonight:


Christian Louboutin hits me over the head again. My mouth has an unattractive habit of dropping open when gazing at specific CL creations. Like this T-strap heel, on sale at Bluefly. Don't you just want to pet this shoe? Drink in its lovely seafoam shade?

Perfect to throw on with a '20's inspired beaded dress before flirting with the bartender as he tops off your sidecar.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3