Moose in the Closet



Sister Christian


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How I wish I still lived in blissful ignorance of the existence of Neiman Marcus and its smashtabulous collection of shoes. Did you know that many of those shoes are on sale? Did you know that I respond to the siren call of the sale by salivating and frantically pawing through my purse for credit cards? Until I reach my senses and realize that just because these red patent Christian Louboutin heels are more than $100 cheaper than they used to be doesn't mean I have $378 to spend on red shoes?


Those of you with expendable income: Please buy these shoes. Report back to me on what you did while wearing them and how much they improved your life. Thanks.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3