Moose in the Closet



Stalking Kate Spade


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kate Spade earned my devotion with her bags - her lovely, simple bags. Bags without multiple things hanging off its expensive handle, like string cheese hanging from your mouth after you've taken a bite of fresh pizza.

I am now enraptured with her shoes as well. Just look at these beauties:


Sure, they're a bit impractical. Those flowers are ripe to catch stray bits of soup. (Yes, I have been known to spill soup on my feet.) But who buys shoes for their practicality? NOT ME!


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3