Moose in the Closet



So Long, Disintegrating Soles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My shopping ban is being briefly lifted so I can find myself some new walking shoes. I am finally retiring my dusty brown docs. They deserved their retirement approximately six years ago and, as they are also a crime of fashion past the age of 15 (assuming you were 15 in 1995, of course), they will now be consigned to my brief episodes of hiking. Also known as severe lapses in judgment.

I have my eye on a pair of danskos as a replacement:


Along with about six other pairs. Sadly, none of these other six are comfortable (yet stylin') red boots, which would be my distinct preference. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3