Moose in the Closet



Grandiose Designs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I browse eluxury when I am indulging my delusions of grandeur. Delusions like, When I write that bestselling expose about Gavin Newsom, Britney Spears and Carrot Top, I will be able to afford that red convertible Mini and something (on sale) at eluxury!

Delusions are fun.

This gingham camisole from Marc Jacobs is just the thing for a famous expose writer to wear while lounging in a coffee shop with her dark sunglasses and notebook.


Look out, J Lo. You're next.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3