Moose in the Closet



Orangey Os


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you're anything like me, you always seem to be walking out the door in a painfully boring outfit. Jeans and white t-shirts do not make for high fashion. This is because I never really understood the accessorizing idea. Accessorizing always seemed like a ploy to cheat me out of valuable breakfast time. But I am beginning to see the light. Light like this awesome retro orange belt.


Pixel Girl Shop strikes again. After scanning Bluefly and being dismayed by $300 belts that didn't strike me as particularly showstopping, even if they did have Dolce and Gabbana stamped on them (Bluefly, you know I love you!), this belt made me very happy. Perfect for my next jeans and white t-shirt ensemble.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3