Moose in the Closet



Girl in the Bubble


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




My devotion to Max Studio continues. As does my devotion to the cute white shirt that will remain white and cute for approximately 13 minutes after leaving the store. You stop for a hamburger and though you aren't yet wearing the shirt, you will still manage to drip ketchup into the bag so it soaks through the tissue paper to stain your new white shirt.

Or maybe that's just me.

After some consideration, I have decided that I do, in fact, like the bubble skirt. Especially these. Especially with those white shirts.


I provide such stunning fashion commentary, don't I? I aim to be known for my good taste so I don't even need to explain WHY I like it, I just need to say that I do. And someone will care. Yes, self delusion runs in the family.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3