Moose in the Closet



Ignore the Ankle Yanking Shoes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm a sucker for dresses and fancy shoes. I'm also more likely to spend the evening cleaning my keyboard with a Q-tip than sipping cocktails in Jimmy Choo, so evening wear isn't exactly a solid investment. I'm trying to keep my eye out for more casual duds, pieces in which I can walk to work but not be embarrassed by my flannel shirt, circa 1996. This black and white Juicy Couture set would instill confidence when slinking into Neiman Marcus for fancy moisturizer.


I've been assured by those fashion bloggers who know far more than I that Juicy Couture is more over than horse-drawn carriages and your Aunt Milly's handkerchiefs, but as this is not a velour tracksuit, I feel confident in ignoring that bit of wisdom.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3