Moose in the Closet



Paging Peter Pan


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There is an Anthropologie right next door to my office. Need I even tell you how dangerous this is? Need I mention the sales? I passed the display window yesterday (as one does when one has to run the gauntlet of fashion to get to their job) and did a double take for this white eyelet dress, an item that will never make the sale rack:


Eyelet has not been even remotely attractive to me since I redecorated my bedroom at the age of 10, but I love the way it softens this mod-inspired minidress. At first glance I began accessorizing: red heels in the evening or over jeans during the day. Sandals and a big bag for the weekend. I love the versatility - even if it's a shade that would attract red wine its first day out. I went back to gaze at it yesterday afternoon. I look forward to looking at it again this morning. I clearly need a life.


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3