Moose in the Closet



Shop Bop Does Shoes Right


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I posted similar wedges (in orange) awhile ago. These may be the exact same shoes. I'm too lazy to check. But these, my friends, are on sale for $100. Which may still be a lot for green shoes. But why quibble over insignificant details like color and price, when they are so fresh and simple? No strange ankle straps that perplex even the most devoted fashion queen, no metallics that will be dated three weeks ago. Clean. Perfect with jeans or a floaty skirt.


Same goes for these practical yet smashing flats. The stitch detail is lovely and the warm color will carry you straight into fall. If I could just lay my hands on someone else's credit card, shop bop would be ringing these up for me right now.




Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3