Moose in the Closet



MIghty Flirt


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Look! Gorgeous dresses! I'm so thrilled about my discovery (if you can term anything widely available online a "discovery"), I'm drawing on my stash of seldom-used exclamation points. I was sifting through my bookmarks last night and happened on Mighty Flirt. How could I have forgotten about this place?

I'm totally losing my cool over this turquoise mod shift. I love it. I want to buy it and put it on my shift starved body. Right now.



Just look at this stunning white asymetrical dress. The lines and structure are gorgeous and I love the hem and slit sleeves.



You will be seeing more where these came from.

Labels:


Alter Ego

Categories

Contact

  • mooseinthekitchen(at)gmail(dot)com

In the Closet

Debtor's Prison

Favorite Shopping Sites


ATOM 0.3